Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am not going to tell you just how many of the previous signs of age I thought "Oh, yeah, that's Ray", then realized it was also "Oh, yeah, that's me too." We have major discussions as to whether those sock are blue or black and if it will go with the suit he is wearing. Trying to remember the name of a particular person and where we laid my keys and his watch, or whatever it is we are looking for.

Kids, you want to know what people do when they get old, We revert to our childhood and play games:
Concentration (What was his name?),
Hide and Seek (Now where did I put that?),
Musical Chairs (Oh! you're using this bathroom, I'll go to the other one),
What color is it? (What do you mean that is blue, it looks black to me),
Pictionary ( You know, the thing, that I picked up from the store, that you cut cheese up with, no, not the knife, the other thing, you can make hash browns with it, no not the frying pan, the other thing)

Love ya all, (and its a good thing I don't have to name names, I would probably forget a few)

Ma / Lyn

Old age ain't for whimps - Helen Hays (Ha! you probably don't know who she is, She's the actress that played in .....Oh my, what was the name of that Movie....)

No comments: